500th Anniversary of the Reformation Celebration
October 31, 2017 to November 1, 2017
- October 31, 2017:
- November 1, 2017:
Location: 18360 Minnetonka Blvd, Wayzata, MN 55391Category: Conferences
The AALC invites you to attend the 500th Anniversary of The Reformation Celebration.
We hope you will plan on joining us for this joyous occasion, which will be held at Grace Lutheran Church of Deephaven in Wayzata, MN. All attendees will receive a commemorative 500th Anniversary of The Reformation Luther Rose Lapel Pin.
- Registration Cost: $75.00 per person
- Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017
- Registration Limit: the first 330 people
- Registration Form: download form here
Make checks payable to:
921 E Dupont Road #920
Fort Wayne IN 46825
For more information, please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9:00–9:30 AM — Coffee & Fellowship
- 9:30–11:30 AM — Two Presentations
- Noon–1:00 PM — Luncheon provided
- 1:00–2:00 PM — Third Presentation
- 2:00 PM — Choir Practice for Worship
- 2:00–7:00 PM — Free Time for Fellowship
- 7:00–8:00 PM — Service of Worship
On Tuesday, October 31st, the presentations will focus on justification, the ministry, and the church. On Wednesday, November 1st, the presentations will focus on the beginning of the Christian life, living the Christian life, and the completion of the Christian life.
Pr. Eric Ishimaru will be our Choir Master. Special music is being selected and will be sent to every AALC congregation and Choir. Any and all Choristers are welcome to attend, rehearse, and sing with the Association Choir! The Service of Worship will feature a Brass Ensemble, the Association Choir, and your favorite Lutheran hymns.