• January: "Mercy from His Majesty...and for Me"
• February: "Mercy for Mary...and Mom"
• March: "Mercy for Moses and Matthew (MEN!)"
• April: "Mercy for Mentors and Managers"
• May: "Mercy for the Missing..and the Maturing"
• June: "Mercy for the Moody, the Mad (and many more)"
• July: "Mercy for Miserable Mistakes (and the Malevolent)"
• August: "Mercy for Mysteries and Mountains"
• September: "Mercy for Mules...and the Milieu"
• October: "Mercy for Mordecai and Mohammed"
• November: "Mercy for Mickey Mouse...and Mortals"
• December: "Mercy for Ministry...and Missions"
Click here to view a sample Leader's Guide and Bible Study . . .
To place an order for 2014 Bible Study Materials
"The Righteous Shall Live By Faith"
Prepared by Brigitte Gassman,
Deaconess in Training
Ascension Lutheran Church
Click here to download an order form.
Our second focus is to be a mission-minded organization dedicating our talents and resources to both local and foreign mission endeavors to zealously proclaim the GOOD NEWS about Jesus Christ, urging men and women to repent of their sins and to put their trust in Jesus as their only Savior and to make Him Lord of their life.
The Women of L.I.F.E. support the following:
- The AALC Youth Fund
- Lutheran Bible Translators
- Servants Unique Family Ministries
- East European Missions Network
- American Lutheran Theological Seminary
- Lutherans for Life
- Steve Lellelid, Missionary
“Obey the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart. Remember the great things He has done for you.” (1 Samuel 12:24)
All confirmed women of The AALC are members of The American Association of Lutheran Churches’ Women of L.I.F.E. It is recognized that some women will serve in areas of Christian service other than the Women’s Commission and congregation circles. Women who serve in the congregation in such areas as: Choir, Sunday School, Altar Guild, Cradle Roll etc. are still a part of The AALC Women of L.I.F.E. It is recognized that some women, because of small children, handicapped, aged or infirmed members of the family may not be able to take responsibilities in other Christian service, at least for awhile. ALL women of the congregation beyond confirmation age; however, ARE the concern of The AALC Women of L.I.F.E. and should be considered in planning.
Our Leaders are
||Kathy Buhr & Audrey Stapf
|| Tina Stoner
|| Katherine Hofinga
|Materials Resource Coordinator:
|| Bonnie Ohlrich
|Mission Outreach Chair:
|| Rebekah Stapf
||Rev. Dick Hueter
|Region 1 (Eastern):
|Region 2 (Greater Heartland):
|Region 3 (West Great Lakes):
|Region 4 (North Plains):
|Region 5 (Western):