What are the financial obligations for joining The AALC?
Because the AALC Is a voluntary association, it depends entirely on voluntary contributions from churches and individuals.
Questions Frequently Asked about The AALC
(Click on Question(s) below. . . Answers will appear in the panel above.)
- Who is The AALC?
- What is distinctive about The AALC?
- Does The AALC offer a Benefits package for its pastors?
- What are the financial obligations for joining The AALC?
- Does The AALC have a seminary?
- How does a congregation call a pastor in The AALC?
- Does The AALC ordain women as pastors?
- What roles can women serve in AALC congregations?
- Does The AALC address social issues?
- How does The AALC operate?
- How does a church join The AALC?