Does The AALC offer a Benefits package for its pastors?
Yes, The AALC offers a complete Pension and Medical Insurance Program through the Pinnacle Planning Group of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Each church is urged to offer this package to its pastor as part of his compensation. Reciprocal agreements with most other church bodies are in effect for pastors and churches that transfer into The AALC.
Questions Frequently Asked about The AALC
(Click on Question(s) below. . . Answers will appear in the panel above.)
- Who is The AALC?
- What is distinctive about The AALC?
- Does The AALC offer a Benefits package for its pastors?
- What are the financial obligations for joining The AALC?
- Does The AALC have a seminary?
- How does a congregation call a pastor in The AALC?
- Does The AALC ordain women as pastors?
- What roles can women serve in AALC congregations?
- Does The AALC address social issues?
- How does The AALC operate?
- How does a church join The AALC?
- Do you practice open or closed communion?